General entry requirements for Serbia
- A valid travel document, or a valid identity card if so provided for under a bilateral agreement or by a Decision of the Government of the Republic of Serbia.;
- Valid visa in the passport, if a Serbian visa is required for passport holders of the respective country;
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia. Sufficient funds are considered to be 50 Euros per day of stay, proved by possession of the appropriate amount of cash, bank statement, traveller's cheques, credit cards or a letter of guarantee;
- Certificate of vaccination or a note that he/she has not contracted a contagious disease despite coming from an area affected by a pandemic, as defined by the information of the Ministry of Health.
- If underage children are travelling with one of their parents, it is necessary to submit a relevant certified authorization by the other parent; or if the child is travelling with a third person such authorization is required from both parents or guardian;
- It is recommended to have a health insurance for the period of stay in Serbia, covering possible medical costs to the amount of not less than 20,000 Euros.
please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affair of the Republic of Serbia (http://www.mfa.gov.rs/en/consular-affairs/entry-serbia/entering-serbia-requirements